Application of VAT in the EU often raises many questions, among other things in connection with:
- Supply of goods within the EU, import and export;
- Provision and purchase of services;
- Distant sales of goods and provision of services (e-commerce);
- Real estate transactions;
- Transportation services;
- Applying for VAT number.
Our experts will assist you in these matters and will help to minimize (avoid) taxation risks and use the options available to you to the maximum extent.
Our professionals in any country of Crowe Horwath International network will provide you high-quality services in the shortest time possible.
Our services also include:
- VAT registration and reporting (including Intrastat);
- Expert advice on application of VAT in transnational transaction, financial services, etc.
- Consultations on such specific matters as triangular transactions, distant sales and e-commerce;
- Refund of overpaid VAT.
Experts responsible for provision of this service: