- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
It is our policy only to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by law through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process
- When explicitly requested by a visitor
- When required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by a visitor
- When required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party
- Our policy is to disclose information to third parties upon visitors submitting their requests (e.g. when ordering a publication, we display the party fulfilling the order).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.